You may be wondering WHY I'm missing a number. Don't worry, I'll post it in a few years time, when you've all forgotten about me. If you're not wondering, well then, you're not really reading, are you? Analyse properly. This is bad literature.
Today, I was made to exercise. Gawd I'm sooooo lazy. Went to KLGCC for lunch without Pa and Calan, and I had buffet. Man, if I have this every week... Phew.
The rest of the day... Zonk. Plonk. Wonk. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....
So, here's to those who wish to be bachelors/celibates for life! Cheers! [Sorry, being random. I just think its cool that other people are like me out there. Well, based on the probabilities. I could maybe be the only guy like this. So... Pssshhhhhtttt, WHATEVERRRRR...]
Danial Fact #70 : Mi Casa Es Su Casa. If you ever need a place to hide, you can use my place. Especially if you're hiding from your parents. Or teachers. Or the po-po. Just, don't expect me to clean your shizz up. And if you're bleeding from anything, go bleed in the toilet.

No comments:
Post a Comment