Sunday, March 24, 2013

Eighty-Eighth : Start of Something New

  1. HSM. XD Watched it 15+ times that year. Just before exams.
  2. Started studying a little today. Hopefully, I don't faint during tomorrow's exam. I've never fainted before, but you never know...
  3. Once, Mr. Wang used me as an example during a physics lesson on Gravitational Fields. He said I was MASSive, so I generated more pull than most. Hahahahahah. In primary or secondary (during my time), when you call a (bigger-than-average) girl fat or something, she'd either cry or throw a freakin' table at you. Seriously. Don't mess with 'em. They're scary. And when you try to console them, they punch you. -.-
  4. Tomorrow, Physics practical. Paper 3. The easiest practical of them all, so far. Can't seem to finish the others as quickly...
  5. I have yet to game today. An achievement indeed. I wonder how long it'll last...
  6. So, yeah. Wish me luck, lovely people.
  7. Much love.
Danial Fact #89 : If you can make me cry, I will bow down before you. I have not cried tears of sadness since '03. Death does not make me sad. :/

I accidentally deleted my 87th blog post - Eighty-Seventh : Two. The contents were little, and all I remember  is that my post mentioned me doing nothing but gaming yesterday, and that I am dead meat, 'cos I studied for only 20 minutes. Also, Danial Fact #87 : The observation skills of Dr. Watson. :/

Oh. I reached exactly 666 views. O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment