Hahahaha, those interrogators from previously forgot about the fact that I was supposed to address the topic during today's Ed Board meeting. Teehee. Lucky me.
Other than me wearing my jacket like a cape and riding an invisible motorcycle all around college, nothing interesting happened. Other than finding out that Wilkinson asked 'someone' out. Hahaha for some reason, I think he's testing her interest in him.
I really wish I had more time. I haven't talked online with anybody in ages. :/ So much work to do, places to go, people to see. All I really need is the ability to NOT require sleep. Then I'd have about 7 hours extra.
I watched Narnia : Prince Caspian, again, today. It made me realise how much I miss reading. I used to spend at least 3 hours a day, reading. Then, IGCSEs came. So I spent an hour. With A-levels... I really feel like sighing.
Danial Fact #72 : My favourite series of books is called the Belgariad. Go look it up. It's why my email addresses are the way they are...
No comments:
Post a Comment