Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Eighty-Third : Getting Closer

Urgh. So many complications today. First, we took photos in the library. Then, we were given the order to change to another venue, so we have to use the area outside Alpha Theatre. Which SUCKS. So now we have to retake the photos of 1207BS6 on Thursday. Stupidity.
There are so many things I need to say. But I forgot what they were. :/
When I was in Victoria Institution (sounds like some asylum, I know), there was this cool senior who was a good friend of mine. He has this skill - he could poke you with any ONE of his fingers, and give you a freakin' bruise. ONE FINGER. EVEN HIS PINKIE. He went on to study overseas, theology or some sort of philosophical course. Now, he's engaged. And he's only THREE years older than me. Congratulations man. I tip off my hat to you, and wish you the best.
Thing two, why can't some girls just NOT care about appearances? I mean, Frankie's cool. She doesn't have that shapely figure, and her legs are sticks, but she's still cool. Some of you gotta chillax man. It's the clothes that matter. Not the face, not the body, but the clothes. THEY tell you what kind off person someone is. And Frankie is cool. Although I've never watched the show before. XP
Danial Fact #83 : I have a very short and fat, meaty tongue. Hah bet you didn't expect that.

No comments:

Post a Comment