Saturday, March 16, 2013

Seventy-Ninth : I Actually Slept EARLY.


Since SOMEONE wouldn't let me upload this on Facebook.
Mwahahahaha I'm evil.
  • Yeah, I did. Can you believe it? Like, at 8 something. Horrible.
  • Went and helped organise the blood drive yesterday. They brought milo, 100 plus, oat cookies, and buns. So they didn't need the snacks that I prepared... :/
  • Mr Kenny passed out during the blood donation. Knowing their dumbness, they probably asked him to donate 450cc, even though the dude was like half my weight.
  • When it came to my turn to donate, the actual donating took less than 5 minutes (I have A LOT of blood). The waiting, however, took more than that. Maybe because I kept complaining and making noise. Ah well. You know me. I was so annoying, they probably decided to punish me. And plus, because of my AGE, which is just a NUMBER, they only let me donate 350cc. Which sucked. I have so much more to give, dammit.
  • Overall, the blood donation was a good experience. Some of the people were a bit estranged and seemed bored. Others, they humoured me, even with all my noisy complaints. :D
  • And the girls who said they would donate if they could, well, they SYNCHRONISED their menses. I mean, SERIOUSLY? I really wish I could mention names here. I think I will. I DON'T CARE, YOU ALL DISAPPOINTED ME. But I'll put it in short forms. Siaw Chen, LHL, Fong, Ling, Qian. ARGH. And a couple others, whose names I forgot. :'( Why do this to me?
  • I learned a couple of things. Some girls still don't know the difference between PMS and menstruation. I think sex ed is a serious requirement that our education systems is choosing to overlook. I mean, come on. I learned at age 7. Why can't others? Early awareness, early prevention.
  • This next quote is a bit... XD But I paraphrased it a little.
    • Friend : All my good friends are back at ____. I don't like KL. None of my friends here ask me out.
    • Me : Oh well, don't look at me to ask you out. :P
    • She's obviously lonely. Someone go ask her out. XD
Danial Fact #79 : Malaysia's health system looks out for the wrong this. Overseas, those having menses can still donate. So can anyone who's healthy enough. Age never matters. I trust more in the British NHS. They obviously know more.

2 comments:

  1. I never said you could upload it here either. God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is just between me and your image. Which, for now, is as shown above. Much <3, dear. XP

      Delete