Saturday, March 23, 2013

Eighty-Sixth : Breaking Ties.

Yeap, that's what's happening with me. I have less and less time to socialise, out of class, and so, I haven't said mingled in days. Frustrating, really. Socialising teaches you all sorts of things. Verily, most are nonsensical and useless, but they're always interesting. Keeps my noggin thinkin'. Also, for some reason, all living things with brains were made to socialise. Some sort of planted instinct. :/
I'm trippy.
Today at Friday prayer's the air conditioners weren't on. I mean, there was some kinda blackout, and no one bothered to switch them on again. I died. I mean, since the airconds were on in the beginning, they didn't switch on all the fans, so when they switched off, well, imagine 500 dudes, in sarongs, work clothes, school uniforms, jackets, etc. A freakin' sweat house. No, I'm exaggerating, but yeah, I died. X( It was horrible.
I'm still trippy.
I seriously can't bring myself to study. Tell me, people. What would motivate you? Maybe it could motivate me too... :/ I don't mind the learning part. It's just the revising.
Still trippy.
Danial Fact #86 : I have the patience of a hyena. But the anger of a bull. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment