Thursday, March 7, 2013

Seventieth : Project X

When speaking to a girl, how would one discuss bosom? I mean, what's the least crude way of saying it? 'Cos to me they all sound rather... Inappropriate. :/
I was meant to have my IS presentation today, but since the BS8 group took so bloody long, we have to do ours tomorrow. I thought I could get it over and done with, dangflabbit.
Staying back today, I realise that... Rotaract ain't as easy as it sounds... Luckily, my position is ONE of the easiest. And also, I realise that Bel forgot to call me about my post. -.-
I miss the G5. We were a small bunch, and like, two of them were retarded jerks, but we were a family. And I miss y'all.
Disconnection with others. Buy a Nokia. Disconnection with self. Don't care about others. Disconnection with life. Forget about troubles.

No comments:

Post a Comment