Still haven't studied yet for tomorrow's test. I mean, exam. Whatever.
Called Ms. Sakun (who miss-called me), and found out that Ms. Lauren wants to meet me. AGAIN. When the principal wants to see you, you KNOW something's amiss. Seriously, I hope this has NOTHING to do with the Facebook group I created. It's my group. And if they try to control it, I'm going to commit kamikaze. Or use scorched earth tactics. Unethical, but IT'S MINE. I freakin' created 10 months ago. It has taken this long for it to grow. 10 months. That's nearly 5% of my life. I pray, with all my heart, that it has nothing to do with this. No offense, teachers, but if you want to control a group, create your own.
Tomorrow is Bio practical, and so far, I have NOT completed ONE experiment. NOT ONE. I'm going to be dead meat. And instead, I played RoN with Nick and Jamal. -.- I'm really asking for it...
And well, nothing else to say.
![]() |
| I do not ask for forgiveness. I deserve punishment. But I need to know that you know that I am sorry. |
Danial Fact #90 : I can be very possessive and selfish. Extremely so. You mess with me, my stuff, or my friends, I'll hurt you. Crush your balls. Whack you with my metal watch. I did do both. I remember. :/ Although it's unlikely I'd resort to such barbaric tactics nowadays. I'd just go with blackmail. Something more classy. ;P

No comments:
Post a Comment