Sunday, March 17, 2013

Eighty-First : Constricted by 9^2

Went to the sale at Parkson, and guess what I got? Rechargeable batteries. Bet you didn't bet on that. ;) At least now I have a proper charger for my flash batteries. :/
I'll buy my hoodies another day. I really do love collecting hoodies. And shoes. And rings.
Tomorrow is one week before my AS trials. I suppose I should be feeling tension, but I just can't make myself tense for some test. I mean, what's life, if not a test? So what's a trial exam compared to life? Nothing.
And so, I studied a bit today. I have mixed feelings about that. I hate studying, but sometimes I need it to learn. :/
I miss the group of friends I made when they were still in KDU. We've never met, only talked online, but I miss them all. Sya, Syl, Ling, Tia. They were the main four that stuck. The rest, kinda drifted. Then they drifted too. To international school, blahblahblah. Oh well. At least we still keep in touch.
Danial Fact #81 : I have never heard a girl fart in public before. Smelt, maybe, 'cos the probability is there, but heard? NEVER. I think I need a hearing aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment