Sunday, March 31, 2013

Ninety-Fourth : Empty

I seriously am lacking emotion...
Can't do anything but study or watch TV. This is bad. I'm fading away into the couch...
I keep re-watching series that I've memorised. I keep re-reading books that I know by heart. I swear, its like my mass is keeping in this spot in time. Not moving forward, but not moving backwards either. Stagnant. Ms. Lauren said I need help. I know I don't. I'm beyond that point. It's up to me, to move. But I don't think I want to. If I do, I'll move the rest of the world along with me. And I don't know if people are going to like that...
Oh well. Back to studying Chem. :/
Danial Fact #94 : I have a big imagination. I can re-visit my dreams. Usually nightmares. Some of those dreams are premonitions. But because I see them, the future changes. I know they are premonitions, because when I change something that I should have done, according to the dreams, the outcome changes. But if I follow the dream's path, the outcome remains. I can never re-visit premonitions. Recently, in a dream, I visited a shop, looking for Skullcandy headphones. They were there the first time, but not there the second. My religion says that dreams have meaning. If so, what does this mean? Does it mean that I will have one chance to do something? And if I do not take it, then it will never happen again? If so, what is it? What is it that I should do? What'll happen if I don't do it??? :/ I hate metaphorical dreams. It's like reading old literature. JUST GET TO THE POINT ALREADY.

No comments:

Post a Comment