- Two more teachers pied, today. Jasmine and Joshua.
- The Ed Board event team meeting was boring. Us photographers just need to know when shizz is down.
- Anyway. My watches keep breaking. I need a new one. Check out the Diesel DZ7247 SBA GUNMETAL XXL. It's about 500g.
- Kinda crazy, I know. But it's still big enough for me. I hate puny watches. If they have a visible skeleton, that's fine, I suppose, but it must admit that if it's too light, I don't look after it well. :/ Must be something to do with the fact that my mass creates a gravity field that decreases the apparent weight of the watch I'm wearing. :P
- Talking to ZZ is something I must do more. Miss you, gurl. Don't worry, haven't forgotten about you, Rissa. :P
- Time to go. Byebye.
Danial Fact #75 : I have a piggy in my cupboard. Its polka dots are colourful.
No comments:
Post a Comment