![]() |
| Hahahah. In your face. Pervert. Hamsap. |
For some reason, this title just reminds me of menopause.
Yeah, I know, I'm BSing. Anyway, I did another IS test today (open book, luckily), the IS presentation (what a debate about euthanasia), and another Physics practical test.
WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY FREAKIN' TESTS???
As soon as I came home, I napped on the couch. Then I woke up. And went to nap on my bed. And then, I had mainly bread and butter pudding for dinner. HECK YEAH.
For some reason, I don't use tumblr much anymore. I used to love photo blogging. I wonder what happened.
Maybe I should start YouTubing or something. :/
I keep thinking about UK. I miss that place. I love Argos. I love Regent's. I love Big Ben. It's been about 4 years since I last visited my second home. Well, I know I don't have PR or anything. It's just, it's the place I visit the most. If you count it altogether, I've lived there for about a year or so. Enough to see the place, but not enough to enjoy the dreary weather.

No comments:
Post a Comment