Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Seventy Sixth : Misunderstood. Again.

Hey Amanda, it was a misunderstanding okayyy. I told NO ONE. Ask him yourself.
Today, I left my juniors to handle the first Rotaract GM. Hopefully it went well.
Hahaha I found Kimmy's blog. Teehee. Muahaha. Haha. HAHAHA. If you see this, Anisa, and you haven't already checked it out, do so. ;P
I signed up for the Euclid competition today. Good luck to me. Asians are tough to beat.
And thanks, PS5, for going with us to the 3M outing. Only three people from my class are going... :/
Nothing much to talk about today. And I'm too lazy to plagiarise.
Oh yeah. If you see this post, you HAVE to donate blood at my DoT Blood Drive on Friday @ TCSH.
Good night, dears.

Danial Fact #76 : Gauss is cool. My favourite equation - n(n+2)/2. If you ever need to add a set of numbers starting from 1, with an arithmetic progression of +1, until the number n, then use this formula. :D

2 comments:

  1. Kimmy has thousands of blogs -.- and i know them all muahahahahha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome. Be a dear, and give me the links, will you?

      Delete