Today, my friends when for a leadership camp. Verily, I was meant to go with them, but I have other things to consider. Such as work. And university applications.
I got my IELTS results today, and Isabel was right - writing is the hardest. I got a 7 for that. Well... Look at what rubbish I write now! :( Luckily, my total mean mark was 8. Phew. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to apply to SO many universities. In fact, nearly all. If only I'd gotten an 8 for writing. Sigh... Anyway, I'm never doing that shizz ever again, so, here's to me getting an offer before two years are up.
My grandpa went to Cambridge, so that was my dream uni when I was younger. Now, I wish to go to London. But the accommodation fees... Crazy. Imperial has been the top of my list, but BMAT and the accommodation costs, have decreased its appeal. :/
So for now, I'm considering Q. Mary's (I like their student village), Manchester (Best accommodation), Nottingham (VERY nice place), Leeds (this is my furthest - my mom likes Aberdeen, which I say TOO TOO freakin far up, and Sheffield, well, is too industrial), Bristol (JUST an option, I don't really like it) and finally, IMPERIAL. See how much change there is compared to previously? Bad results suck.
Hey Lynn. Wanna join me for the next time I get called for an interrogation? XD
Danial Fact #68 : One of my favourite retailers in UK is Primark - their stuff is really cheap. The Malaysian in me talking. XD

No comments:
Post a Comment