Friday, March 1, 2013

Sixty-Fourth : Inciting.

After my short (10 min) meeting with my photographers (I have the lousiest camera, but I still love her), I went home. To game. Wheeeeeeeeeee I haven't gamed in a while. Anyway, soon after it was time to leave for college. Again. XD
Incitement was VERY interesting the speakers, especially Saifuddin and Michael, were EXCEPTIONAL. And I MEAN it. Thanks, Hui Min. Wonderful stuff. Saifuddin went on to quote and joke about that SW1M lady (Listen, listen, listen!!!). XD Michael was a fun guy. Check him out here. The others can be found there too. Too bad you missed it, people who said they were MAYBE going to go.
So, next time, please join me. I know you know that I know that you know that I know who you are, so you better go. Much love <3
Today was a much better day then yesterday. Definitely. No scolding or anything. XD
Danial Fact #67 : I love open minded people who don't mind discussing controversial theories that are not supported by some fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment