Monday, March 11, 2013

Sevety-Fourth : Untimely

Yesterday, I woke up late, watched tv, then went for lunch with my grandparents at RLC, without my dad. He went for some wedding of some brother of some niece's husband twice removed or some other shizz like that. -.- What's the point of going for someone's wedding whom you know nothing of?
I did some chem pass papers. (y) My first, since December.
The Odd Life of Timothy Green is a good movie. So sad for Joni, but what can you do, when the guy you love is a magical box of wishes come true?
What would you want your kid to be like? I have a list of things, but then, I think the list'd put pressure on her. I say her, because who wants a son? Girls are much more fun to dress. So many choices out there. And plus I love it when girls have long hair. It's fun to play with and do up.
^ Most homosexually-inclined paragraph of the year.
I'm not gay, shut up. I just adore fashion shizz.

Danial Fact #74 : I only started using the word 'shit' in public when I was in homeschooling, I think. I prefer using crap though. Bullcrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment