Friday, March 15, 2013

Seventy-Eighth : 3M. Many.

  • Today I went for my outing to 3M Customer Innovation Centre.
  • My bus arrived first, because the other bus driver got lost. So we waited in the heat, for 10 minutes. I died.
  • They showed us many interesting things, which I could not take pictures of. Because a dSLR is very noisy. ;P
  • They had fire resistant 8C Fluoroketone, called Novec.
  • They had a mat which allowed a fresh egg to fall from 1.7m and not break.
  • They had super tape, which could withstand my weight.
  • And more. :P
  • The food was the best, though. Chicken, fish, milo, cappuccino. Buffet. So worth the RM 5. That we paid for transport only. :D
  • When we went back to college, we had to do a bio test. And we only had less than 50 minutes to do a 1 hour test. -.-
  • I wonder what I'll get for that... :/
Danial Fact #78 : I have a mole at the far corner of my right eye. A small one.

No comments:

Post a Comment