Saturday, March 9, 2013

Seventy-Third : Fact of The Matter

Sometimes, you just gotta look back, and not regret. Just look back, and learn.
Went to RLC after work.
And then, I napped until dinner. Well, more like slept, I suppose.
Sis went to watch Beautiful Creatures. Again. -.-
Sheaffer fountain pen status - active.
And since I have naught to write, I shall plagiarise.
You canny see the scars on my hands. Not a mark. Look. All the damage is under the skin. Out of sight. Worse, that, somehow. A big scar, a limp, or a leg missing: makes it easier for others to accept. What folk canny see is harder to explain. ~ Skarrs, Catherine Forde
Do you agree? Pain on the inside is harder for others to accept. Some people rely to much on their eyes, methinks.

Danial Fact #73 : I believe that words are not required for communication, when one is face-to-face with another. Yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment