Friday, March 8, 2013

Seventy-Second : Short

Yes, I'm a short Asian. So what? :P
So, I confirmed my attendance to that 3M outing, although I'm still not sure whether I actually do want to go, or I'm just being a busybody. :/
This week I spent RM10 on pies by Fariszah, the minion. Blueberry and strawberry. Enough to keep me going 'til dinner, at least.
I really feel like watching Warm Bodies, that wrong-sounding movie. It's actually quite interesting. I think it's the first movie to have sensitive zombies. Tash has gone and entered the competition, and hopefully she'll get the tickets.
Is it wrong to prefer friendship over love? A friend who makes a total mess of things is more easily forgiven than a lover. And yet, so many people want relationships, and whatnot. I see no point to such things. In the end, we are alone. No one accompanies us in our wait for Judgement Day. NO ONE. And if you think that people go straight to the afterlife, first think. Would it be fair if the afterlife is unfair? Is it fair to let people from eons ago be in heaven longer than the nice guy who died on Judgement Day? No. I don't think so. Because if the afterlife is unfair, then what are we dying for? What are we living to die for? Back to the point. Everyone faces the wait for Judgement Day alone. I say there will be a Judgement Day, for it's been proven scientifically that our Sun has a lifeline. And hence I agree with my faith. Again, I'm straying. So, yes, why do you want a relationship? I know you do. You're thinking that one day you'll settle down and have kids and die with them by your bedside, or some other scheme of life. Lets just all be friends. Forevermore, until you die. Or I die. Then we can go to each other's funeral and say byebye.
Good night you cheeky blighters. Go drink some cocoa. Or take coca. Whichever you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment