Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sixty-Eighth : Money Money Money

Collected my RM 250 at Taylor's today. :D Now I can buy a cheap fountain pen. I love 'em, they give a classy feeling when you write with them. Also, it seems that my new student card can give me discounts at lotsa restaurants. WONDERFUL. I foresee a bigger me.
The Islamic Studies Test. Was. Horrible. </3 I couldn't do most of it, let's see what I get.
I finally watched Skyfall today. Not bad, the last bit. It's sad to think that we're going back to the time of Moneypenny. I bet many of you fools who watched it don't even know who she was back then. I bet that most of you don't know that there are TWO 'Casino Royale' 007 movies. Moonraker was still the best though, in my opinion. What do you think? Which film was the best? From Russia With Love? Ahhh, such oldies.
Anyway, that's all for today. Gnight, folks. See you tomorrow, darlings.

Danial Fact #71 : I only started listening to radio channels other than Lite.fm when I was about 14. I think. Hahhahaha old school (y)

No comments:

Post a Comment