Monday, March 18, 2013

Eighty-Second : Aperture

I can't even begin to fathom why I just only found out that class photo shoots are starting tomorrow. I mean, I'm the freakin' Head of Photography. TELL ME A FREAKIN' WEEK BEFORE.
So my IS exam has been moved from tomorrow to Wednesday. Which gives me more time to study. :D
I didn't learn anything interesting today, other than the fact that someone thinks I'm an arsehole and told Ms. Thila. Of course, I don't know who it is, but whoever it is, I love you too. Everyone thinks I'm a jerk. But you've gotta admit, I'm nice. Honest to a fault, but nicer than most. ;P I like being nice. Can't help being frank though. Just live with it. At least I don't lie to your face.
Well. Good luck to me with my future endeavours, may I live to see you all another day.
Danial Fact #82 : If you ask me whether or not you look fat, I'll tell you the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment