Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thirty-Eighth : Mom's Birthday

  • Today, I woke up at 7, and had to wait for my brother - we share a bathroom. So, I ended up not eating breakfast. I survived, on a single piece of gum, and some coffee. And some chocs. At work. Came lunchtime, I was famished. Luckily we went straight to Tony Roma's, where I had a Memphis. :D
  • Food always makes me happy. Good food, at least. Then, we went home, where I went online and did shizz, UNTIL it was time to leave for dinner at The Orchid Room @ RLC. Fetched the grandparents on the way. I had oxtail soup, a 220 g sirloin, and a third of a Bombed Alaska. So, yeah, I'm still hungry :/
  • We made some requests for the band, and he played the song of my choice - Something About The Way You Look Tonight. The pianist/singer was obviously an Elton John fan, so he performed Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word too. Earlier on, I think he overheard us stating our wishes that he play the main theme for Godfather (my brother's choice) and the Entertainer (mine). He played both, which was creepily coincidental. They even performed Happy Birthday for my mom, which was a bit... Weird. They were all staccato and shizz.
  • Then, the grandparents were sent home, and I came back to Linelle. Who tells me, that my friend is, well, utilising the services of a chiropractor, who doesn't know anything about a double major curvature of the spine. Which is frightful, and so I beseech you, my dear friend, to go to TAGS. And I know you're reading this. :P I'll keep talking about it until you listen to me mwahahaha. ;) 
  • I wanted to, and still do, want to be :
    • A doctor (Neuro, GP, Pediatric and everything else)
    • A scientist (Physicist, Chemist)
    • A bodyguard
    • A detective
    • A musical performer
  • Of course, I can't do all this, so I had to choose the one which would help the biggest number of people.
  • Consider this Danial Fact #40.

No comments:

Post a Comment