Saturday, February 23, 2013

Fifty-Eighth : 76 Years.

  1. Happy birthday, grandpa, Jo Jin, and Amira. Hope you had a great day.
  2. After college, went straight to TCSJ, with Ms Charmaine, and Ms Lauren and her two grandsons. They both look OLD... Even though they just finished high school. Then I took pictures at the CAL award ceremony for the July 2011 intake.
  3. Made friends with a photographer there. Did you know, they get PAID at TCSJ? PAID. Hsu-Ven got RM 200 just for covering an event. I must say, this is EXTREMELY enticing. I suggested it to Ms Lauren. :D
  4. Then we went back, Reeshta (the MC) and I. At the Desa SH traffic lights, so my mom's car, so I decided to just knock on the door. She thought I was a robber or something. Hahahaha. She was gonna make a run for it, until she saw my face. XD
  5. Went to Halia @ Sime Darby CC, where we had a buffet with the grandparents, Calan, U. Sham, A. Shirin and U. Moiz. I really want to do what that couple did. They've travelled to all the continents, and been to about 70% of the countries of the world. The photos I could take... Phew. Check out their blog.


Danial Fact #61 : I want to learn Latin, with prevalence over all other languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment