- Today, AGAIN, Ms Irene didn't come. TWO DAYS IN A ROW. Well, at least she didn't leave us any work. :D
- Had my physics practical test today, and I didn't manage to finish in time. Dangflabbit.
- And so, I'm starting to plan the blood drive. If you're reading this, YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD.
- I seriously cannot even begin to FATHOM why people are afraid of NEEDLES. Have they never gotten cut by a knife before? Just beside my bed, I have three different needles. One for injections, the other two for drawing blood. I have a 5ml, 10ml and 20ml syringe. Will you be willing to let me take just a little? Needles are basically sharp versions of the tips of mechanical pencils, really. It's not like they can hurt you. They're smaller than ALL your main ORIFICES. I remember when needles used to be more than 2mm thick. Now THOSE you can be scared of.
![]() |
| Danial Fact #60 : I dislike the brainless and narrow-minded. |


No comments:
Post a Comment