- Today was a fairy tale. Hahahha I always wanted to put that down, even though I'll never mean it. Anyway, today was the first day that I missed an important event at Taylor's. I missed the happenings at the presidential booths, and the votings and the celebration.
- Congrats Mark, you're the best politician, like I said you were.
- Serlie, though you didn't get any position, I hope you liked that bracelet I got for you. The RM 10 one I bought from you XP Happy Belated. Thanks, Fara, for making it. Or Ee-Anne.
- Jae Hoon, I have no idea HOW you got the VP position. It just doesn't make sense AT ALL.
- Nick, whatever man. I didn't even meet you until yesterday.
- Seng Kin, thanks for covering the events where and when you could.
- Had my family reunion today. No one from overseas came back. Half a blessing (no noisy kids) and half not (less ang paos). Surprisingly, I'm still hungry. Chinese food at RLC ain't what it used to be.
I always wonder why people think so much. They go on, and on, and on about such petty things, and they actually manage to make them seem important sometimes. It's redonkulous, really. You have to look at the bigger picture, the things that can actually AFFECT others.

No comments:
Post a Comment