Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Forty-Eighth : 'Til Death Do I Part This World


  • I'm sorry, for forgetting to post yesterday... Not that I did anything noteworthy. Circumstance has brought me to the conclusion that I should not post daily, but I still intend to make up for not doing what I have promised to do.
  • For my first IELTS trial, I had 40/40 for Listening and 37/40 for Reading. Then, I had 38/40 for Listening and 35/40 for Reading. I hope my pattern is a zigzag. A steady decline is NOT welcome at all.
  • Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as if they're here to stay. All I did was play, Splinter Cell Conviction... IELTS is in 3 days time. I hate having Speaking exams. I usually suck.
  • Oh yeah, grandparents came to visit yesterday. That's about it.

Danial Fact #51 : If I were best friends with both the groom and bridegroom
and both ask me to be their best man or maid of honour, for some reason
I'd go with the latter. I wouldn't have to attend controversial bachelor
parties, and she'd have better taste in choosing my suit. Who knows
what the guy would choose. Pfffftttt.

No comments:

Post a Comment