Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fifty-Ninth : Complex

  1. Yesterday, work was as usual - boring. U. Sham came and did his med checkup. I pricked mom's finger for the FBS.
  2. After KFC, went to the dentists with ma cuz and U. Sham. Hahahaha Calan was so scared at the dentists... He had to hold someone's hand most of the time. XD
  3. Then I went to cut my hair :/ I wish I were allowed to keep it longer...
  4. Then we went to Ikano to get dinner at the Chicken Rice Shop :D Haven't been there in ages! Met Nick Yeo there. Wow, I miss you Honsbridge people. I hear that, without us G5s and the G6s, you guys are as oppressed as the Jews during the Holocaust... :/
  5. Went home, and U. Sham came back to watch The Impossible with us. Bonding time (y)
  6. Sometimes, I wonder why people like The Monster exist. She oppresses children to get her way, and yet the parents NEVER notice. Are parents that dumb? Can't you see that your child is upset? I mean, wth is the "6-inch rule"??? Are you trying to LITERALLY divide and conquer the kids, Monster? And now, you've become EVEN MORE STUPID, with this reasoning - "Students will be fined when they mention a random fact in class."... Well, !@#$%^&* you too, you ridiculous Monster. Go shave your armpits.
  7. Danial Fact #62 : I hate oppressors. They oppress me.

No comments:

Post a Comment