Saturday, February 16, 2013

Fifty-First : Never Too Late

Danial Fact #54 : I have not had the opportunity of riding a heli...
  • Hello again, darlings! Finished my IELTS Speaking test, thank gawd. Hopefully I get a Band 8.0 at least... How the heck did you get 8.5??? Sigh...
  • Checked in at the Renaissance some time after mosque. :) The internet here is unsteady, so I must type AFAIC.
  • Tomorrow are my Listening, Reading, and Writing tests... And I'm still awake. Wth, right?
  • Dinner at Vogue does not fill you up, unless you get the buffet. Which is totally worth it, at half price. ;)
  • Anyway, I'm going to study a little now, love you all.
  • P.S., sorry for annoying you. I really wanted to do what you got to do.
This is my current favourite music video to watch and song to listen to. Before, it was Houdini by Foster the People. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment