- Okay, so this guy X likes girl Y, and told a couple of people (other than Y), including me and girl Z, a friend of Y. X gave her a gift, which I delivered to her today when she had class. Then, another who knew about it told me that Z told Y that X liked Y, some time ago. X still doesn't know this. Which is why, I tell you now, NEVER tell someone about your crush, ESPECIALLY if your crush is closer to that person than you are to that person. You'll regret it, I tell you.
- Had a bio test today. Which I didn't study for. I wonder what I got?
- TCSH had their Chinese New Year celebration today, Tian Zhe, TZ Cong and Razin performed as lion dancers. Not bad, considering the little practice they had.
- Serlie, Mark, Jae Hoon and Nicholas debated, and spoke today. Serlie was a bit unfluent, with quite a bit of errors and "errs" here and there. Mark was the best speaker, politically. Jae Hoon was rubbish, but was not bad in the debate, he also seemed unprepared, and did well, assuming so. Nicholas was okayyy, but was not a very good speaker - he didn't convince me of anything.
- Overall, none are both good leaders AND speakers. Which... Will not do, for a real presidential election. Also, all parties committed fallacies in their debates.
- Regine is thinking of doing twining, which is kinda cool. But it won't do much in preparing you for the world out there. I didn't realise that she's a prospective med student. Sigh, so many rivals who are friends, these days.
- I want notes. I wish I could write them, but if I do, they will be so concise that they'll make up another book. -.- I go to such extremes, for these things... :/
- Anyway, ciao for now. I have much to do, places to go, people to see, things to say.
![]() |
| Danial Fact #45 : I never get to keep the money from my ang paos. They go straight to my account. Virtual money.... :/ |

No comments:
Post a Comment