When I need your advice, I'll remember you. I may not call you or text you, but I'll remember you. Memories are good enough for me to get advice from you.
Anyway, today were the rest of my IELTS exams. Yeeesh. Went with U. Jude and Tash to the Star Trek exhibition at the National Science Center. Adults are RM20, kids are half that. The problem is that it's NOT WORTH IT. A lot of the interactive booths are under repair, and the Star Trek exhib was purely informational. Nothing interactive. Extremely NOT worth it.
Visited Vern Hee's place for a small open house thingy. The one we used to tease him about it being in a landslide prone area - Bukit Antarabangsa.
Fetched U. Sham from KLIA. He took an EXTREMELY long time to get his bags. On the way there, I got to drive past a hundred. No achievement, believe me, I know, but considering that this is my first time on a proper highway, it's not bad. It's lame, but it's not bad.
Sent him to grandparents', where he gave me a Victorinox Girard-Perregaux SwissCard. :D My first Victorinox! Yay.
Dinner was at Vogue, again, and this time it was more filling - I had half my sister's portion, who for some reason was in one of her moods. Pubescent girls. Hmmph. XD
Condolences to my friend, who lost a close relative.
And here I am now, saying bye. Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment