Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sixtieth : Desist.

  • Woke up late today, and watched Miss Congeniality while having lunch. Why is Sandra B. so weird?
  • All day, I spent my time in my room. Sleeping, or on the pc.
  • And then, dinner at grandparents' with U. Sham. He's leaving tomorrow, so we spent time together.
  • And they made me think. Maybe I shouldn't put Imperial on my first four choices for medicine. I wish I could put more... They say London is a hectic place which has a high cost of living. I agree, but the shopping there is just wonderful. The area is so nice. One choice is definite : Nottingham.
  • Grandpa gave me his prize from a competition - the Jonathan Swift ltd. ed. fountain pen. It's so beautiful.
  • Anyway, I can't find much to write, but here's something to think about.
    • War can't be killed. It can only be contained.  ~ Hugh Frazer
Danial Fact #63 : I use kat.ph + utorrent.exe...

No comments:

Post a Comment