- So, hi again, fellow readers. Most of you are older than me, so don't judge, when I miss out a day. I went to sleep REALLY early last night, like at 10 something. Phew.
- Anyway, nothing much happened, other than the start of the spreading of false propaganda by out student council presidential candidates. Serlie gave out sweets, Mark gave out cupcakes. The other dudes, Choi Jae Hoon and Nicholas Seng Mun Hung are newbies, so they don't have as much influence. Mark was the last to put up his propaganda, while Serlie was probably the first, what with all the posters and banners and balloons hanging up. I feel like shooting the balloons. They make good targets.
- Bought RM10 worth of cookies and a cupcake from the IB students, baked mainly by Fariszah (Minion).
- Also, the BOD of the DoT had our first meeting. Good enough, for breaking the ice. I have a female assistant. How stereotypical, I say.
- "This is as far as I go. You must face the rest of your journey yourself. Be strong."
![]() |
| Be strong <3 UK is a wonderful place. |
Danial fact #42 : I prioritise Physics over other subjects as a source of knowledge. The rules I study govern the universe we live in. For example, the reason that there is resistance when I poke you, is because of the electrostatic attraction between our atoms that cause us to repel each other. :D If I were able to view the complete spectrum, then I'd see right through your clothes, you, the stuff behind you, Earth. Until the stars.

No comments:
Post a Comment