![]() |
| Danial Fact #47 : I play badminton, I swim, can ride a bike, play football (soccer), or futsal and I am an archer (told you before). |
- Yaayyyy, tomorrow is the Chinese (Korean, Vietnam, and every other race who uses the same calendar) Lunar New Year. Vising relatives, getting ang paos, eating oranges, getting fat(ter). :D
- Had lunch with Brian, Sharon and Lauren at KLGCC, after work at CapSquare.
- It seems that my Facebook group is becoming more known to the public. Ms. Lauren (principal of TCSH) wants to join the group. :D Recognition (y).
- The only reason why I actually did the group was to make sure I could call everyone back to M'sia when we have a reunion in 10-20 years time. Some would be married, most would've changed their Facebook accounts, but I'm hoping that everyone stays connected. It's so easy to drift apart once you don't share the same building...
- Anyway, the whole day I've been modding New Vegas and I say, it is no easy task. Arduous and a little time-wasting, It'll be worth it, I'm sure.
- Isabel, you leave tomorrow, right? Good luck, may you prosper during the interview. ;) LHL, write from the heart, don't use such bombastic clauses and phrases, and it'll be perfect. ;D
- And so, signing off for today, the most faithful and annoying blogger.
Gong Xi Fa Cai,
Ang Pao Na Lai. ;P
~ Danial Hakim ~

No comments:
Post a Comment