Monday, January 21, 2013

Twenty-Sixth : Interview

Urgh, had an impromptu interview today with Bel of Rotaract. So scary. Well, not really. She's nice (y). So many things happened. And yet nothing happened at the same time. Tomorrow, Isabel and Amanda, you get your results. Woot!!! I'm excited for you guys. ;) Good luck. And good luck too, to all you IGCSE Winter 2012 candidates. :D And to the A2 candidates too :) Got my capo, finally. Thanks Nick. I'll pay you the tenner next week ;) Life is getting interesting. I actually feel like studying for UKCAT and BMAT. :D Not IELTS yet, though. I mean, English. It shouldn't be TOO hard. Maybe just a little. I must take the example of them genii. Isabel/Amanda, teach me how to score for the UKCAT. :3 I wish I had more time. I just need time. To rule the world, one must be able to control time. Argh I have so much to do.
 I wish I had more time. I just need time. To rule the world, one must be able to control time. Argh I have so much to do.
Danial Fact #28 : I like dissecting things. >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment