Yayyy, I changed my G-string today ;) Did you know they charge 15 ringgit to change your strings for you? That's like $5. Not worth it at all.
In my short inexperienced uneventful life, I have never fallen in love. I once thought I'd a crush on someone, but it turned out to be admirance. Which is really sad and lonely. Maybe I'm gonna turn out to be one of those heartless scientists that experiment on humans O.O I hope not, that'd be so mainstream. Or maybe I really am a sad, lonely soul.
I once thought that I'd grow up, get work, get married and have kids. Then, I started to see all the suffering in the world. And I realised, why should I add to that suffering by adding more humans to the world? I decided that I needed to heal the world, and make it a better place.
Even if not for my nonexistent kids, for my nieces and nephews instead. And for all my friend's kids. And for my friends. Maybe then I'd see less crying, less corruption, less crime. So at first, a policeman. Finally, a doctor. And why not s scientist? A doctor who researched newer ways of treatment. Cures for Alzheimer's, for Parkinson's.
No comments:
Post a Comment