Monday, January 14, 2013

Nineteenth : Being THE Photographer

It's tough. And tiring. When you're the only one from your team of photographers who came to take photos for orientation. Urgh.
Oh well. At least we have some new pretty arts students ;) Better than from my batch :p
My G string snapped... The GUITAR string. Now I have to go and buy a new set. All because I was trying to learn Youth by Daughter. Pfffftttt I'm such n00b. Thanks though, Flying Phoenix, for suggesting the song to me. <3
I think I know why I have no pity for others. It's because I have none for myself. I treat every event as something that should have happened, so, even if bad things happen, I just go with the flow. Sorry, guys, if I've ever seemed heartless. :/

Danial Fact #22 : So many people have some cool Chinese names, like Flying Phoenix, and Small Dragon. Based on my friends' knowledge, my Chinese name means Big Cow (大牛 - Dà niú), and by meaning, my name is weird (神审判 - Shén shěnpàn). Based on Google, at least. My favourite version is (丹尼尔 - Dān ní ěr), which is the best, I suppose. At least it's not insulting.

No comments:

Post a Comment