Monday, January 7, 2013

Twelfth : The Starting of Me Studying

Occurances by chronology :

  • aaabb for the first sem exams.
  • Well, it's the start of college. First day. And it began with a timetable mess-up. Sorry Isabel...
  • Got back my bio teacher who went away on maternity leave last year. :/ I sometimes don't understand her English.
  • Gave LHL and Cyn their prezzies. LHL got a... Massager. XP
  • Got punched by Marissa. -_- (I actually had nothing else to write.)
Ya know, if my college were this great, I'd never leave.
So as you can see, nothing interesting happened. I don't know why people make such a fuss of the first day of college. College is just high school ++. You old people, well, keep saying that college is important. But if we'd treated school any less serious, we wouldn't have gotten into college in the first place. So I'll keep my easygoing mannerism, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment