Sometimes I wonder, why I even try to do what I do. I mean, what's the reason for it all? Do I even make a difference to what has been planned out for me by higher powers? Or am I being controlled? How about now? Are these words that I'm spouting even mine? Are we in a real world? Is this just all a simulation?
Look at those people who post chain mail. They probably know that it's all bullshit, and yet they still do it. Why? Because someone programmed them to do so. And then there's all those religious texts. They all say we will be resurrected sooner or later. Why is it not possible that those higher powers are using a stored database containing our DNA records, and then cloning us? Yeah, it's not really plausible, but it is still possible.
![]() |
| I wouldn't mind being this robot, though... |
It would explain some things. Why we are afraid of change. Why we always hire a leader to make the tough decisions. Robots are by default methodical, and always use a central processing unit to determine their own actions. They follow their coding to the best of their abilities.
See the relation? I for one, don't like this possibility. I could try fighting it. But then, that may have been part of my programming. To rebel... So I'll just go about my life like you mortals. Mundane, uninteresting, repetitive... :/


No comments:
Post a Comment