Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fourteenth : Urgh... Religious Studies.

OMG, the last time I had religious studies was three years ago. I can't remember much. -__- Miss Irene's my Ustazah, and she'll be teaching us LAN 1004. She seems nice on the outside, but can threaten with really mean things. Mannn... I wanna skip all these bloody compulsory subjects. So annoying, they are. I mean, I have 8 other students in the class. Bleck.

I have better things to do, like, helping out my clubs. Dayum just realised that all my bosses are girls. :/ I suppose it's a good thing - they're all so nice. (y) I know one of them is a follower of mine - I'm not sucking up to you. :p

See? This is badass. I don't need such stuff though. Maybe just a 650d. Albeit, Leica shizz are cooler.
I wish I had better photography skills. Candid is all I know. And Macro. :/ Such a n00b.

No comments:

Post a Comment