Saturday, January 12, 2013

Seventeenth : To Make Up For It

Since I didn't get to write anything yesterday, here's some facts about me that you probably don't know. Unless you're a BFF of mine. <3

  1. I don't wanna get married.
  2. Hence, I don't wanna ever have sex.
  3. I have a scar on my the right side of my frontal lobe, from when a table corner opened me up right to the skull.
  4. My awesome hair is natural.
  5. If I ever start balding, I'll shave it all off.
  6. If I had a choice, I'd never cut my hair. It's so sad. Bits and pieces of me are leaving me.
  7. Never had alcohol or drugs (incl nicotine) and never will.
  8. I've NEVER kissed a girl. On the lips, that is.
  9. I want to be a neurosurgeon, a psychologist, a physicist, a secret agent and a member of a mafia.
  10. I want a horse.
  11. I want a house with 5 acres worth of land, to ride.
  12. I want 90% of the house to be underground.
  13. I have three siblings.
  14. I have a bald Godfather. He's cool.
  15. I had a crush once, but she moved to Vienna.
  16. I once got into a fight with a kindergarten mate, over the grounds of defending my religion. (y) Hahaha.
  17. I love everyone.
  18. I've never been to camp.
  19. I've never been to a sleepover.
  20. I wish I had an older sister. So I could annoy her instead of annoying my seniors.

No comments:

Post a Comment