- So, interview with Isabel today. She agreed - I was totally fabulous. ;) I know I won't get the presidential position - I wouldn't take me to be. I just need the experience, and the workload. :D
- Missed Amanda's speech at the Ed Board meeting. Sigh. Picture moments, missed forever in time, never to be remembered.
- Andy, really? Hahahahahha... "Uhhh, hi. :3". She did a really awkward face, hahahaha. How could you not notice, Andy? It was SO obvious.
- Serlie and the rest went for their Student Council President interviews today. LHL's her campaign manager... Pffftttt. XP
- Planning a soup kitchen with Felicia is tiring. But then, I suppose the newbies are not used to all this yet. I don't care whether or not I know what to do. I just do it. It's good having friends you can count on.
- Thank God for people like Kev, Kenji, and others. And my mom. Always willing to be a philanthropist. Just like my grandma, hahaha. Love y'all, continue supporting me, please.

No comments:
Post a Comment