![]() |
| Yeah, I really like dreaming. Always of things that are currently beyond my reach. |
Congrats Isabel and Amanda. :D I'm sure you did well, even though I don't know your exact results. :D
So now, I can confirm that I'm going to be much more busy. And yet I managed to nap today. -_- I really am a sleep addict. I have tons of ECA activities, but none of them will mean shizz, until I score well in my AS. And A2. And IELTS. And UKCAT/BMAT.
![]() |
| Danial Fact #29 : I like being busy. When the busyness is caused by anything but revision and studying, of course. |
And yet, all I can think of is what I would do in uni. Visit all my seniors, my ex-schoolmates. Go backpacking around Europe during the hols. I keep dreaming. I know it's a possibility, but it is not yet a probability. Maybe I just need more support from the people around me. Especially those who've gone through what I've gone through.
I still like exams though.


No comments:
Post a Comment