Thursday, January 24, 2013

Twenty-Ninth : Yep, You Guessed It

This is NOT what I'd do. I'd use Linelle to study instead. <3
Danial Fact #31 : The only motivation I have to study is that
one day I will be able to help people, make more friends and
perform research. Oh, and cutting open people.
Indeed, I did nothing today. Accomplished nothing. Slept until 11, lunched, napped. And I still have homework to do. Not that anyone cares. I don't even feel like writing, but I've made it my priority to do this, one post for every day of the year. At least. Two, if interesting events occur. Oh. I did find out that a 6-year A100 MBBS course will let me become a legit doctor, while a 5-year one won't. I'll still have to do some kinda professional placement, not the ones provided during the 5-year course. Which sucks. (All this based on a British doctor's advice via UK.) At least I'll know stuff about their NHS. Which I'll need to know, in order to survive any interview. So, here's to Imperial, UCL, Oxford and Cambridge, the unis I know of that do the 6-year course. Urgh. And I can only apply for one. This is totally NOT rad at all. Studying to become a doctor is some hard shizz, man. But still, I think it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment