Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hundred-And-Seventy-Seventh : System Offline. Rebooting...

I. Have lots of things to say. But I can't write them down. 'Cos this blog, is in no way, private, and is privy to the regular scanning performed by security agencies worldwide.

23rd. Woke up late, for the first time this week. :D Packed up, checked out, left the hotel. I drove from Seberang Prai to Ipoh. Not any feat for you veterans, but still, I like high speed driving a lot. The haze kept getting worse on the way to KL. Visibility, 2-3 km. Which is bad, considering that this is haze, and not mist. Mist is lovely. Haar too. We arrived and got some KFC to eat at home. I love cheesy wedges. And after settling down, we ate dinner at D'sara. I recorded many things via Astro PVR, but sadly, they're going to change the decoder this coming Saturday, so I can have Maxis fibre internet. :) Maybe I'll download all of the movies then.

24th. I spent the whole day watching Person of Interest. :3 I'm such a potato. Teppanyaki for lunch. :D

Yesterday. I basically went around in slo-mo, to waste my day away. Today, Sis won some preview tickets this time (I'm assuming the previous ones were also previews, and not premieres, my mistake) to The Heat. Sandra Bullock Cart is... Weird. As usual. Watch the movie, and it'll be so weird when censored. No cussing, no lingerie. It'll be... Blank. Half the movie contains swear words. ._. Who's gonna watch it then? Silly M'sian film regulations. And you wonder why people buy pirated shizz and share movies. -.-

Yeah, whatever. Hey Isabel, when you heading out to UK?

Ta. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment