Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hundred-And-Sixty-Sixth : Yay Me.

So, on the twelfth, I had my Biology Paper 1 exam, which was... Around the same level as the
Chem paper. After that, we went to play futsal (with Amey, Nick, the twins, Eddie, Tony, Jamal, Kenji, Dinesh, Naveen, Syafiqah) at Sunsuria Ave., RM8, and badminton, RM2. I accidentally caused two penalties and one free kick. -.- I suppose I'm okay as a defender, but not as good at being a goalie. But I like lazing around at one end of the field. :D Jo and I lost to the twins for badminton, but that's probably
'cos we had no rest. That night, Sam (CKS) brought us for a talk. And guess what. Sam, being Sam, brought us to a freakin' talk in Madarin, about his nonsensical pyramid business, Q-Net or however you
spell it. He translated for us, luckily. Or unluckily, him being Sam. His 'senior' talked to us, trying to
convince us to join blablabla but I flat out refused him. He DID ask me to be frank. >:D Jo discussed more though.

On the thirteenth, we went to the twins' place at Sierramas, to play RON. We played for a while, until Kenji and Jamal arrived, then we went to the clubhouse for lunch. Dayum, that lunch was pricey. RM19 for a chicken rice. THE HECK. Later, we went to Midvalley, and watched Man of Steel with Sam and Shadi. :/ Spent RM32 at the GSC, adn RM17+ at Carls Jr. for dinner. And I watched Hansel and Gretel. Or was this the day before? Shizz.

On the fourteenth, just dinner at the D'sara Heights house. And I watched The Last Stand.

And today, well, I think I'll try telling you tomorrow. I pray that wherever I go, there will be internet. Or Immma die Imma die Imma Imma Imma die. Jk. Peace out, dears. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment