- Nine days before yesterday
- Can't remember. I mean, seriously?
- Eight days before yesterday
- Same shizz.
- Seven days before yesterday
- Ummm. We went for lunch with the family at RLC.
- Six days before yesterday
- No memory of this. Maybe I got kidnapped and sent to Timbuktu.
- Five days before yesterday
- Bio practical. Woot, I think I can get at least 30. Hahahha out of 40, that seriously SUCKS. The renovation on my bathroom started today. Sigh, sleeping in the master bedroom is not fun. I can't read 'til dawn or game 'til sunrise. Went out to Ikano and bought a RM29 mini cooler fan. Evercool NB Fit.
- Four days before yesterday
- Lazy day 1.
- Three days before yesterday
- Lazy day 2.
- Two days before yesterday
- Soup Kitchen! I love it. Giving food out to people. Didn't get much action the first time round though. The second station was more interesting.
- The day before yesterday
- Lazy day 3. So far, all I've done are write SOME of the contents for my lousy personal statement and do the first part for the UKCAT. Hey Isabel, can I see your personal statement? XD
- Yesterday
- Went to KLGCC with Grandma only, for lunch. Badminton with Kenji at night. Too bad Nick couldn't make it...
The weirdness, in words, that comprises my life, my thoughts, my feelings, my eccentricity, me.
Monday, June 3, 2013
Hundred-And-Forty-Seventh : SHTI.
Too much to consider. A week's worth of thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment