- Thu : Went to that Jap restaurant at Renaissance for a buffet. Nice ebi tenpura. Went to Hussein Onn Eye Hosp to get my glasses done. :3 I look weird in glasses. Went to MK1. So... BORING.
- Fri : Had dinner at D'sara.
- Sat : Got my glasses. Have you seen me yet? I'll put up a dp. Sooner or later, the latter more likely.
- Sun : Grandparents came to visit. How... Rare. Jo and pars got my dinner from RLC. The rice was so bland...
- Mon : Had my UKCAT exam at the D'sara Sheffield office. The place is so small. And lucky me, I got 620 for verbal, 750 for quantitative, 900 for abstract and 790 for decision analysis, with Band 2 for situational judgement. Phew. And I didn't even study much. But the BMAT, although now looking more enticing, well, I still don't feel like taking it. Had lunch at D'sara. again.
- Today : Finally, back to college. I missed y'all. Too bad I can't see my seniors anymore. They were such a motivational bunch. Lucky, no BM today. Malay is such a boring language. Thanks, L, for finally passing me my brownie. It's 6 months late, but better late than never. Still, I can't help but say that it either lacked chocolate, or had too much peanut butter. Nutella might have been a slightly better choice. Methinks. But I'll enjoy it. How much kcal do the brownies hold, btw? And, can I ask for more? Just... More chocolatey, next time. :) Oh. And I hope you don't mind the 'constructive criticism'. Some people call mine 'destructive criticism'. I hope it wasn't. Yuan and I kept insisting that Kimmy's bday was today. We gave her a card and some VS mist and everything. Then, found out later via an intel source that it was indeed tomorrow. Sigh.
The weirdness, in words, that comprises my life, my thoughts, my feelings, my eccentricity, me.
Tuesday, July 2, 2013
Hundred-And-Eighty-First : A Teensy Bit, NOT
Yeah. Summary? Ummm, UKCAT on Monday triggered an exam mode, so, I became lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment