Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hundred-And-Fifty-Seventh : Soon, Soon I Can Return To Non-Exam Mode

Shizz. I mean, I did nothing, well nearly no studying (a max of 2 physics and 2 chemistry paper 1 past years, and NO biology revision whatsoever) , from Monday to Sunday. All I did was watch the most recent remake of Oz, which was rubbish (I forwarded through at least 90%), and ummm, Warm Bodies. Which was a REALLY interesting movie. I'd pay a dime for the author's thoughts. I mean, who would've thought of such a thing? Well, other than me, who wants a Zombie RPG... On Friday, at least, we went for our once-in-six-months-checkup at the dentist's, and to the Damansara Heights house for dinner. Oh yeah. I still have not progressed for my personal statement, or my UKCAT revision. I checked out the website and the writers of the exam said that ''the UKCAT can't be prepare for, blablabla,'' so I don't really see any point in revising it. They even have a system to determine if your answers are prepared or not. I mean seriously, WHAT THE HECK. Sekian, terima kasih.

Oh and, yesterday, was my Physics Paper 1 exam, which was QUITE tricky, and today, my Chemistry Paper 1 exam, which was not as tricky. Tomorrow is my last paper, and I pray, I PRAY, I don't have to go through any of this nonsense again.

Now, for real, sekian, terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment