Ummm, so. I've done two more papers so far, and dayum. Maths (25th Oct) was bad. Well, worse than normal, so I won't expect much. Biology 4 (5th Nov) was the easiest so far. Luckily. BMAT (6th Nov) was cool except that I barely had time to finish the knowledge part, section 2. I had to guess a third of that part.
On the 6th Of Nov, we invited Dan for a movie, because we had extra tickets, and since she lived in Kajang, she was to sleep over. It was gonna be my first sleepover in years (primary was the last, I think). She agreed, and her Mom said it was up to her. We were all buzzed up and shizz the day before and everything. Then the Dad scolded ('lectured') her the night before. The Mom started to veer towards the Dad's opinion, so she wasn't allowed to go by thw next day. We were all hyped up, it was so sad.
I finally got some trainers. Nike's, believe it or not. I hope my feet can stand these ones. So, altogether, I now have 12 pairs of shoes. A dozen pairs. I think.
I love these Puma's. 'Specially the ones at the far sides.
On the 6th Of Nov, we invited Dan for a movie, because we had extra tickets, and since she lived in Kajang, she was to sleep over. It was gonna be my first sleepover in years (primary was the last, I think). She agreed, and her Mom said it was up to her. We were all buzzed up and shizz the day before and everything. Then the Dad scolded ('lectured') her the night before. The Mom started to veer towards the Dad's opinion, so she wasn't allowed to go by thw next day. We were all hyped up, it was so sad.
I finally got some trainers. Nike's, believe it or not. I hope my feet can stand these ones. So, altogether, I now have 12 pairs of shoes. A dozen pairs. I think.
I love these Puma's. 'Specially the ones at the far sides.
Oh my, I shall update. I forgot one important thing. I helped with Dan's costume for her All Hallow's Eve party at Eaton International. A vampire she was, a great one at that, considering the amount of time we had to prepare. We had only approx 3 days to prepare for it, on the 31st of October. We did well, as you can see on Facebook. :D

No comments:
Post a Comment