Friday, November 15, 2013

Hundred-And-Fifty-Third : Rejection

Yeah, so, three more exams passed. From the 13th-15th of November, I had Biology 5, Chemistry 4, and Physics 5. Chem was tricky, while the other two, not so much. I got U. Sham to get me my fangs. Finally, some high-quality fangs that can be used for years.
So, Dan got rejected by a Uni. Bristol, I assume from context. People tell me that Bristol considers themselves the upper-class, so I suppose it makes sense. At least she got an offer to apply for an alternate course. Anyway, the way some people deal with rejection is unfathomable. I've been rejected before, but I don't remember moping much. The best way to deal with it is to not deal with it. Just forget about it and move on, let go. Dan if you're reading this, well, I'm trying to cheer ya up but you ain't making it easy.
We may be having a paintball 'party' next week, which I'm looking forward to. I hope it doesn't rain and get cancelled.
TWO EXAMS LEFT. Then, hopefully, god willing, I get to enjoy. I intend to learn French, Mandarin, and maybe sign language, next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment